- Must be a NoFit State Member (£5 per year, sign up here or in person with the reception team at Four Elms).
- Must hold your own public liability insurance.
- Must train with at least 1 other person who fits the criteria above.
- No one is allowed to train in the space alone.
- Must be inducted to our space(s) - see below.
- We also advise that they also hold personal liability insurance.
Prices & Booking
- £5 per day
- £10.00 for 7 days
- £30.00 for 30 days
Teachers of our regular NoFit State classes can train for free on a working evening.
If you have not yet been inducted to our training space(s), you must contact Kate Parry (Community Programme Manager).
- Unicycles (on the floor)
- Cyr and german wheel
- Warm ups and downs
- Hand balancing (on ground)
- Acro (on ground)
Paired Training Skills
- Juggling dangerous items
- Tight wire
- Hand balancing (at height)
- Acrobatics (at height)