Careers and Casting Opportunities
The wonder of the audience is what makes working for NoFit State so thrilling. As the most innovative contemporary circus company in the UK, we are responsible for some of the most exciting and innovative work around today.
To keep informed about future career opportunities with NoFit State, please subscribe to our mailing list for news about upcoming jobs.
Lead Circus Coach
Purpose of Role
To provide dynamic and creative leadership for our teaching team and deliver an inspirational programme of learning and participation. This role is funded by the Arts Council of Wales.
- Acting as a champion and leader for the development of community circus in Wales
- Advising on programme development
- Curriculum development
- Teaching programme elements as appropriate to your specific skill set
- Developing and managing the teaching team
- Ensuring all learning spaces and resources are fit for purpose, safe, and well maintained.
As Lead Coach you will be supported by a teaching team, development and training budgets, and our Resource and Facilities Managers.
All applicants are asked to complete the application form below and return with a covering letter and a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring form by email to:
The Equal Opportunities Monitoring form will not be seen by the selection panel and will play no part in the selection process.
Closing date for applications 5.00pm 13th February 2015. Interviews to take place 23rd /24th /25th February 2015 in Cardiff.