Careers and Casting Opportunities
The wonder of the audience is what makes working for NoFit State so thrilling. As the most innovative contemporary circus company in the UK, we are responsible for some of the most exciting and innovative work around today.
See below to view our current vacancies. To keep informed about future career opportunities with NoFit State, please subscribe to our mailing list for news about upcoming jobs.
NoFit State are currently looking for an experienced cook to join the touring company on our big-top circus show BIANCO. We are looking for someone who…
- Can begin in Cardiff on the 4th June and come on tour with us to Antwerp and Prague, finishing on September 6th.
- Can cook one meal a day in our kitchen trailer for 40-50 people with a range of dietary needs.
- Can manage a weekly budget, coordinate with suppliers, plan meals and track petty cash and receipts.
- Has experience of, or is excited by the idea of living, eating, travelling and working with a group of wonderful people who make an amazing show.
If you, or someone you know is interested, please send an email of interest to Kelley@nofitstate.org.
For a little more information about the show click here.
Development and International Relationship Assistant
Salary: £15,600 per annum
Deadline: 9am, 1st June 2015
NoFit State is the UK’s leading contemporary circus company, our vision is to create extraordinary work, inspire loyalty and passion and change people’s lives through engaging with our work and the company. We aim to tread lightly on the earth, be a truly sustainable organisation and be an integral part of a vibrant and dynamic sector.
NoFit State is looking to recruit a Development and International Relationship Assistant who will work to support our Development Manager and Producer (International Relations) to:
• Develop our strong and sustainable network of commissioning, coproducing, presenting, and funding partnerships
• Gain a richer and more nuanced understanding of who we reach and engage
• Ensure the company’s financial sustainability
This is a 12-month full time paid position aimed adaptable and ambitious graduate who wants to develop a rewarding career in the arts. The post is offered as part of the Weston Jerwood Creative Bursaries Programme, aimed specifically at recent arts graduates whose circumstances mean they would not otherwise be in a position to develop their skills and CV through unpaid work experience.
In order to be eligible applicants must have:
• Graduated from an undergraduate arts degree in 2013 or 2014 with a 2:2 (or higher- if a 2015 graduate is selected, appointment will be confirmed or otherwise after their degree is awarded) and
• Must have been in receipt of a full maintenance grant during the full period of their course and be able to verify this with the necessary paperwork and
• Be a full time resident in the UK
Please ensure that you meet these criteria before applying for this position.
The Weston Jerwood Creative Bursaries programme is run by Jerwood Charitable Foundation with the support of Garfield Weston Foundation, Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation and J Paul Getty Jnr Charitable Trust.
To apply, please download all of the documents below:
To apply for this role, please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and e-mail them along with proof of eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org marked – DIRA 2015 in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 9am, 1st of June 2015
Interviews are scheduled for 8th and 9th of June 2015 in Cardiff