These safety precautions have been carefully planned to keep you and our staff safe as we start to train again in Four Elms.
We’ve been hard at work developing our new safety guidelines to make sure you’re as safe as possible when you come and train with us at Four Elms. The situation is constantly changing so we will be updating these guidelines regularly in line with Government recommendations.
Some of the precautions we have put in place:
• Social distancing for adults and children
• Dedicated hand washing stations
• Alcohol gel stations
• Test Trace Protect
• Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the building before and after each class
• Regular cleaning and quarantining of equipment
• Dedicated equipment per person in class
• The building will be ventilated to encourage air flow
• Teachers and students will wear face coverings
• Temperature checks for teachers and students
• Less people in the building at any time
• Smaller class sizes
Here is a short video walk through so that you can familiarise yourself with some of the changes inside before your first visit back to the building:
Things you should know before attending your class:
• You will need to pre-book your class, no drop-in’s sorry
• Please complete and return your ICE form before class if you have been asked to do so
• Do not travel via public transport if at all possible, please arrange to walk, cycle or come by car (new bike racks have been installed opposite the building)
• If possible, make sure you have used the toilet before your journey here
• Please arrive dressed ready for class and bring as few belongings with you as possible. Personal belongings like phones will not be accessible during class
• Remember to bring your own bottle of water to class
• We do not have changing room facilities at present
• Shower facilities will not be available
• You will be required to wear a face covering in the building, including when training
• You will need to wait outside the building before your class starts
• Parents bringing children will unfortunately not be able to come inside the building when dropping children off or picking them up
• Your teacher will greet you at the door and take your temperatures. Please do not be late!
• You will need to register for Track Trace and Protect on arrival
• All visitors need to wash their hands upon arrival and before leaving
• If you would like to use rosin during the class, please either bring your own or bring a sock (with no holes!) and we will have rosin available to purchase so that everyone will have their own personal supply.
• We may ask you to clean your mat after training
For everyone’s safety do not come to Four Elms if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, have been asked to self-isolate or live in an area subject to lockdown.
We can’t wait to see you back in class, please bear with us as we slowly build the programme back up!