Daytime sessions for professional company members, visiting artists, teachers and professionals from circus, dance, gymnastic and similar skilled backgrounds.
- Must be a NoFit State Member (£5 per year)
- Must hold their own public liability insurance.
- Must train with at least 1 other person who fits the criteria above. No one is allowed to train in the space alone.
- Must be inducted to our space(s) - see below.
We also advise that they also hold personal liability insurance.
Prices & Booking
- £5 per day
- £10.00 for 7 days
- £30.00 for 30 days
Teachers of our regular NoFit State classes can train for free on a working evening.
If you have not yet been inducted to our training space(s), you must contact Kate Parry (Community Programme Manager)
*Solo Training Skills (only applicable whilst building is staffed)
- Unicycles (on the floor)
- Cyr and german wheel
- Warm ups and downs
- Hand balancing (on ground)
- Acro (on ground)
**Paired Training Skills
- juggling dangerous items
- tight wire
- hand balancing (at height)
- acro (at height)